1.0.2 How to vid and other updates explained

wingtip

Good Job Team! i play now and i am soo happy with the new additions!the game turns to be a quite a sandobox slowly so keep it that way!!so far all works correctly on my server,tried the tow vehicle (works)refilled my helis with fuel truck(works) i need to start buiding my house slowly lol!I have though a question,I have encountered the zombies they are a bit harder to kill but arent they supposed to hit you and put you on the ground and get infected like the 1 7 7 7 zombies?please let me know!thank you !!and once again GREAT JOB!!! :wub:

Excellent works guys....

I'm guessing about the modular building will follow the "3 little pigs" scenario and will be building brick houses in a later patch...

just guessing is all.

but fantastic work by all developers/testers and other helpers involved....

p.s. whats the range for the generator to the fuel bowser have to be less than..i'll go check wiki

Excellent works guys....

I'm guessing about the modular building will follow the "3 little pigs" scenario and will be building brick houses in a later patch...

just guessing is all.

but fantastic work by all developers/testers and other helpers involved....

p.s. whats the range for the generator to the fuel bowser have to be less than..i'll go check wiki

opkzfet.jpg

30meters for the generator.