Value Restriction #293

nnccmm

Hello all.

So far I've found that Epoch seems to be a great DayZ mod, and I'm really enjoying it, but I have a problem that I can't find anywhere else.

If either I die or I log out/log back in, I will be unconscious, bleeding, broken legs and no blood. Shortly after I'll be kicked.

fpQldwO.png

I have tested this on 4 different Epoch servers, and the result is the same on each one. I use DayZ Commander and have reinstalled both Epoch and DayZ, as well as ensured my ArmA 2 is up to date.

It seems that the only way I was able to continue playing on a server is if my player data file is completely removed from the server, although this means I lose my blood, my gear and I have to bother server admins constantly. None of my friends are able to replicate this bug, and I would really like to enjoy the mod to it's full potential. Any help is appreciated.

Edit: Might I add that I can never actually 'die', I just get shot, fall unconscious and get kicked.

• 3 weeks later...

It happens when your ingame name matches one of the Arma names, the one you see when you log off etc.

I have a player being kicked for this and his name doesn't match one of the Arma names:

26.09.2013 23:29:40: Hudson(Paximus) (ip deleted) guid deleted - Value Restriction #293 "dayzDeath" = ["7930",0,<NULL-object>,"80498438","Hudson(Paximus)",0]

• 1 month later...