Due to popular demand, we have opened another DayZ Epoch server, but with a twist. We want to keep our DayZ Epoch Chernarus exclusive so have decided the new server will be on Taviana.
- God mode and anti theft at traders
- Custom weather and increased view distance
- Custom debug monitor that fades like stock monitor
- Self Bloodbag
- Lift and Tow unlocked vehicles
- Anti Brute locks with knockout
- Auto Refuel and Repair at fuel stations
- 3 different Side missions
- Supply drops
- Extra towns, barracks, airfields and military bases
- Indestructable Cinder and Metal base building (wood base parts are destructable)
Taviana is over 3 times the size of Chernarus with traders dotted around the whole map. The map is split between 2 islands seperated by a long bridge.
Simply download Taviana.com (as well as Epoch if you don't have it) from DayZ Commander and open settings and paste in
into the Additional Launch Parameters and that's it!
Add 184.108.40.206:4302 into your favourties on DayZ Commander and join by clicking.
It's as simple as that.
We have created some launcher files to enable you to connect directly to our 3 servers without having to add any lines in DayZ Commander
Download the following file
MGT Launcher files
Once opened with WinRar, move the 3 files (MGT Epoch, Epoch Taviana and Epoch Panthera) into your Arma 2 directory where all your mods are and create desktop shortcuts if you like.
Note, you will need Epoch 220.127.116.11, Panthera 1.8 and Taviana.com 2.0 installed from DayZ Commander first.
When clicking it will take you straight into our server ensuring you have the correct mods running with none of the hassle of writing command lines in DayZ Commander.
We look forward to seeing you in game