Build Anywhere!

Axle

Awesome, but I really think some sort of durability mechanic is going to need work for public servers.

Recently people have started abusing armed vehicle mechanics to destroy everything.

I feel that if base building is going to be a core functionality of epoch, there needs to be some way to protect more against permanent damage by griefing. 

Awesome, but I really think some sort of durability mechanic is going to need work for public servers.

Recently people have started abusing armed vehicle mechanics to destroy everything.

I feel that if base building is going to be a core functionality of epoch, there needs to be some way to protect more against permanent damage by griefing. 

Would be useful.  Nobody even comes close to making something like this on the servers I play on.

That setup in the video looks great but an hour of my day and a few plane crashes would put most of it down. 

I don't know if I should be happy, or mad. :) I was just about to lay down foundations for our base on a nice flat piece of land. I had scouted a lot of locations thinking they might be good but kept running into the issue that they were not very level and that would make the base all wonky. So I finally settled on a spot and was ready to go, actually have all my materials there, but now I am rethinking. Hmmm.... maybe I will make a main base and then put a few minor strongholds in odd unlevel locations if this becomes a possibility. :)

• 2 weeks later...