Torndeco Mission System - DZAI AI

Torndeco

https://github.com/Torndeco/Epoch-Missions

Features

Using DZAI

Vehicles Loot Spawns @ Mission Sites

Loot doesn't spawn in Loot boxes till player approaches, helps stop DZAI from looting all the ammo etc

Dynamic Mission Location works with any map

Custom Debug Monitor Mission Notices..  for example

missions.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Installation

Read   https://github.com/Torndeco/Epoch-Missions

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits for Original code by Lazyink, TheSzerdi, Falcyn and TAW_Tonic, and EPOCH devs

Thx

Plus if u are using this, just keep an eye on github for fixes / changes..

Been afew typo fixes in the loot table & still got the odd one left to sort out.

if u feel up to it u can always add your own missions (and hopefully share them).

Just need to edit missions.sqf & mission_deamon_config.sqf.

Nothing wrong with map markers...

They are added + removed from players map, u just need to be alive & have map when the mission starts atm.

I am currently working on cleanup of server variables after mission is done + harder missions + new missions with vehicles saved to database.

Damn rush typing...  updated original post  thx

Anyway have it fixed now in latest version, just commit alittle while ago.

I just need to add code to kill off AI from missions after they expire if no players are around.

Before i can work on rest of what i got planned in my head.

hello epoch community !

I successfully added BTC tow,lift on the epoch server we host on our end .

But i cant figure out how i install Sarge ai on it ,is there a special way to do this?

Same Thing with sarge zed nuker ..?!

I added it Sarge ai1.5.2 on our rMod2.1 server and it's working there ,thats why i  don't understand it ...

Running the latest release from epoch .

Add:

// UPSMON
       call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "addons\UPSMON\scripts\Init_UPSMON.sqf";

// SHK
       call compile preprocessfile "addons\SHK_pos\shk_pos_init.sqf";

// run SAR_AI
       [] execVM "addons\SARGE\SAR_AI_init.sqf";

To the bottom of your Init.sqf file, located in your mission folder/pbo.

Add:

#include "addons\SARGE\SAR_define.hpp"

To the bottom of your description.ext file, located in your mission folder/pbo.

Change:

"    if ((count units _x==0) ) then {" \n
       "        diag_log (""CLEANUP: DELETING A GROUP: "" + str(_x));" \n

To:

"    if ((count units _x==0) && !(_x getVariable[""SAR_protect"",false])) then {" \n
       "        diag_log (""CLEANUP: DELETING A GROUP: "" + str(_x));" \n

In your server_cleanup.fsm file, within addons/dayz_server/system/ directory.

Then adjust hacker killing setting in the same file, from:

"    if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (isPlayer _x)  && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n

To:

"    if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (typeOf vehicle _x) != ""ParachuteWest"") then {" \n

Then make sure to setup the config file, and enable debug mode, so you can make sure it is running correctly. Check your server .rpt file to make sure it's not raping you secretly, add the battleeye filters to the scripts.txt, and you should be in like Flynn. Stay classy dude.

thanks man i already did this !

so me and my friend he is a scripter,we do not figured out how to run this so i watched over on other servers and asked admins but i got no reply :(

Back to thinking and try and error .

the code comes before this happens below 

#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf"

10:21:28 "Starting SAR_AI version 1.1.0"
10:21:28 "----------------------------------------"
10:21:28 "SAR_AI: Area & Trigger definition Started"
10:21:28 "Setting up SAR_AI for : chernarus"
10:21:28 "SAR_AI: Area & Trigger definition finalized"
10:21:28 "SAR_AI: Static Spawning for Helicopter patrols started"
10:21:30 "SAR_AI: Static Spawning for Helicopter patrols finished"
10:21:30 "SAR_AI: Static Spawning for infantry and heli patrols finished"

...maybe this helps anyone ,since im new on epoch and if im right its using reality server package?
...the one im good at is bliss from dayzcc .

thanks man i already did this !

so me and my friend he is a scripter,we do not figured out how to run this so i watched over on other servers and asked admins but i got no reply :(

Back to thinking and try and error .

the code comes before this happens below 

#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf"

10:21:28 "Starting SAR_AI version 1.1.0"
10:21:28 "----------------------------------------"
10:21:28 "SAR_AI: Area & Trigger definition Started"
10:21:28 "Setting up SAR_AI for : chernarus"
10:21:28 "SAR_AI: Area & Trigger definition finalized"
10:21:28 "SAR_AI: Static Spawning for Helicopter patrols started"
10:21:30 "SAR_AI: Static Spawning for Helicopter patrols finished"
10:21:30 "SAR_AI: Static Spawning for infantry and heli patrols finished"

...maybe this helps anyone ,since im new on epoch and if im right its using reality server package?
...the one im good at is bliss from dayzcc .

Maybe you have too old SAR_AI? I think the current version is 1.5.2, not 1.1.0.

I'm having problems with the bit of code your adding to the init file. I have a PRIV server and they have a different file structure for the server and mission files. When I place thie  [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\mission_deamon.sqf"; in my init the server comes up with an error when I join and  is unable to find the deamon.sqf file. I have tried to point the execvm to where the server files are located. I have tried both

[] execVM "\z\Epoch_Server\addons\dayz_server\missions\mission_deamon.sqf"

and

[] execVM "Epoch_Server\addons\dayz_server\missions\mission_deamon.sqf";

That last one is the actual file path I see when I go to the ftp to upload my files. Any suggestions on how to get this working?

Thanks

Mike

U will need to contact whoever is hosting your server for u...

It should be no different to any other server scripts u have added..

Anyway i have no clue about a different file structure they are using.

U will also need to edit the files as it is hardcoded to be in

\z\addons\dayz_server\missions

I'm having problems with the bit of code your adding to the init file. I have a PRIV server and they have a different file structure for the server and mission files. When I place thie  [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\mission_deamon.sqf"; in my init the server comes up with an error when I join and  is unable to find the deamon.sqf file. I have tried to point the execvm to where the server files are located. I have tried both

[] execVM "\z\Epoch_Server\addons\dayz_server\missions\mission_deamon.sqf"

and

[] execVM "Epoch_Server\addons\dayz_server\missions\mission_deamon.sqf";

That last one is the actual file path I see when I go to the ftp to upload my files. Any suggestions on how to get this working?

Thanks

Mike

I have the same problem, i'm gonna try to init it from the missions folder, wait some minutes and i will have the results

EDIT: the mission starts but players got kicked by battleye create vehicle restriction #2, i'm working on it

EDIT 2: i realized, you cannot access to dayz_server from mission init.sqf on a private server, trying to start missions directly from dayz_server code

EDIT 3: well, the entire problem is the dayz_server.pbo and how you manage it, because i have the same problem with every file that i add. PBO manager, pbo view and cpbo doesn't work with this. I'm gonna keep trying

EDIT 4: finally working. Solution? PBOview in another pc, sad but true. For those who want a working copy of dayz_server.pbo in 1.0.2.4 with sarge AI Missions and death messages PM to me :)

@Torndeco

I'm having trouble following your directions. Am I to put a folder into my dayz_server folder called missions, then add the missions.sqf, mission_deamon.sqf, mission_deamon_confi.sqf, a folder called misc and in that the fillBoxes.sqf? after that all I have to do is add the // Mission System     [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\mission_deamon.sqf"; to my mission init.sqf? Maybe this is for more advanced scripters, and I am a newer server owner. Maybe that's why I don't understand, but if I could get this working I'd love to have it on my server. Thanks for the good work, and any help would be appreciated.

Firstly, cheers for this. Though, I'm not sure this is working.. I've been the only person logged into my server for the last hour and so far I've not seen your missions mentioned anywhere on my screen, I've checked the map several times for map markers but nothing.. I do see this in my rpt file:

9:16:04 "DEBUG: Mission Code: Start......."
 9:16:04 "DEBUG: Mission Code: AI Vehicle Pool: any"
 9:16:04 "DEBUG: Mission Code: Waiting...."

So I'm wondering, does this mean the mission is simply waiting for a random amount of time to execute, or does it mean the mission is running and its waiting to time out ? I'm a little confused , sorry :(

Also, what happens with players who log in after the event has started. Do they get a reminder, is the marker refreshed on the map?
Does the mission time out after a set time? 

Cheers :)