[HELP] - Custom Pack

Hi Guys,

I have been working on a few things that server owners can choose to add to the Epoch experience but for some reason my custom mission file is not loading and getting stuck on "Wait for Host".

** Please note this was created with the 1.0.1 Files **

Not sure where I have gone wrong so if anyone out there is willing to test/check and let me know what they discover it would be fantastic.

I will attach below my Mission FolderDayz_Server.BPO and the BE Folder in one package.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/16qr1eghelphzym/Epoch%20Test%20Package.zip

What this pack includes (Hopefully All Trigger-able via the Init.sqf)

R3F Logistics

Modified to Epoch Vehicle Classes
Limited Towing to Medium/Heavy Class Vehicles
Limited Lifting to Large Class Helicopters
Removed Most of the movable objects (Left in some for future projects)

Sarge AI
Bandits, Survivor and Military Roaming Groups
Customized to Epoch with Skins, Weapons and Items.

Refuel
Limited to One Building Class (Located in Trader Villages)
Slowed Rate down to a realistic level for tank sizes.

Strip Clothing from Bodies
Added in the Epoch Clothing Items current to 1.0.1

Self Blood Transfusions

6000 Blood Given

5 Minute Re-Use Timer

15 Second Use Timer

10% Chance of Infection

Extra Buildings/Objects
The extra buildings/vehicles/objects I have removed from the custom/buildings.sqf but left the file in to gauge if this is a viable method of adding them in.
Will be included with a tested and working package.

All of the custom content is located in the following areas and commented out to start with removing the comments to activate the extra(s).

INIT.SQF 

Line 28

//Custom Epoch Addons
//dayz_tameDogs = true; // Tame Dogs Now Enabled
//dayz_paraSpawn = false; // Experimental Parachute Spawn
//dayz_maxZeds = 500; // Maximum Zeds on the Map
//dayz_zedsAttackVehicles = true; // Zeds Attack Cars

Line 34

//Default Loadout
//DefaultMagazines = ["ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller","HandRoadFlare"]; 
//DefaultWeapons = ""; 
//DefaultBackpack = ""; 
//DefaultBackpackWeapon = "";

Line 48 (Switch // to turn on Custom Self Actions. ie. Self Bloodbag and Strip Clothes)

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf";        //Compile Regular Functions
//call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\compiles.sqf";                        //Compile Custom Functions

Line 87

//Custom Extras - Remove the // to the start of any line to enable

if (!isServer) && (!isDedicated) then {
//[] execVM "custom\buildings.sqf";                                                    //Custom Buildings
//[] execVM "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\init.sqf";                                               //R3F Logistics
//[] execVM "addons\SARGE\SAR_AI_init.sqf";                                            //Sarge AI Init
//[] execVM "custom\kh_actions.sqf";                                                   //Refuel Script
//call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "addons\UPSMON\scripts\Init_UPSMON.sqf";      //UPSMON - Required for Sarge AI
//call compile preprocessfile "addons\SHK_pos\shk_pos_init.sqf";                       //SHK - Required for Sarge AI
};

DESCRIPTION.EXT

Line 26

#include "addons\SARGE\SAR_define.hpp"
#include "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\desc_include.h"

class RscTitles
{
#include "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\desc_rsct_include.h"
};

COMPILES.SQF (Taken from Release 1.0.1) 

Line 18 (Switch // to turn on Custom Self Actions. ie. Self Bloodbag and Strip Clothes)

fnc_usec_selfActions = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_selfActions.sqf"; //Checks which actions for self
//fnc_usec_selfActions =  compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\fn_selfActions.sqf"; //Checks which Custom actions for self

FN_SELFACTIONS.SQF (Taken from Release 1.0.1)

Line 18

// Krixes Self Bloodbag

if ("ItemBloodbag" in _mags) then {
hasBagItem = true;
} else { hasBagItem = false;};
if((speed player <= 1) && hasBagItem && _canDo) then {
if (s_player_selfBloodbag < 0) then {
s_player_selfBloodbag = player addaction[("<t color=""#c70000"">" + ("Self Bloodbag") +"</t>"),"custom\player_selfbloodbag.sqf","",5,false,true,"", ""];
};
} else {
player removeAction s_player_selfBloodbag;
s_player_selfBloodbag = -1;
};

//Krixes Self Bloodbag End

Line 505

//Strip Cloths from Bodies

if (_isMan and !_isAlive and !_isZombie and !_isAnimal) then {
    if (s_clothes < 0) then {
            s_clothes = player addAction [("<t color=""#FF0000"">" + ("Take Clothes") + "</t>"), "custom\clothes.sqf",cursorTarget, 1, false, true, "",""];
        };
    } else {
        player removeAction s_clothes;
        s_clothes = -1;
    };

//Strip Cloths from Bodies End

Line 612

player removeAction s_clothes;
    s_clothes = -1;

Anyone willing to assist. Thank you in advance, this has me stumped and I fear for my PC..

angry-computer-large.jpg

Cheers,

Mr B

No it just sits at "Wait for Host" when joining the server.

I have an feeling the issue lies within the dayz_server.bpo as it doesn't seem the download the new mission files from the server when joining.

I will narrow it down, I am determined to.

well, i've load Modif my dayz_server.pbo and it's doesn't load my character :p.

A time before i've a trouble when i wanted to put a reviving script but, it's transform every body in f***ing birds  :p

What did you modifi in Dayz_server ?

did you miss a ; ?

Well i have searched back to front and at the moment don't have access to my RPT files currently due to reasons i tend not to get into.

I could host one locally but to be fair I couldn't be bothered setting up wamp for a SQL.  :D

IF anyone has a test server would they mind running this and let me know what happens when they join I would forever be happy. 

OR If anyone has this combination of these mods working and would like to collaborate and expand further creating a custom pack for server owners to use I would love to get this build working or one similar so I can then start testing and adding in extras soon for the villages I am making and moving on from there.

This can run in parallel to Epoch Development and growth in features and then if deemed applicable to the Epoch Feel can be adapted and worked into the Client Files for all.

Speaking with the Dev Team for a short time only some of these features aren't on the agenda just yet but I think with some work and modifications they can enhance the meta game bringing more to do and possible features never seen before in a DayZ Platform keeping it as realistic and open with many possibilities.

Thanks.

Ok

---> Mission SQM : Missing ; (I've put my mission Map)

-- Put My MAP

---> R3F Missing 

-- #include "R3F_Realism\R3F_Weight\R3F_CfgWeight.h" (MISSING)

-- I commented //#include "R3F_Realism\R3F_Weight\R3F_CfgWeight.h"

---> Mission server_traders.sqf

And It's loading and running :)

- For R3F : You need R3F_Weight folder in R3F_reality

--> For Map ..... don't know what's wrong

Great so you can join after the changes you made? 

Are the scripts tested AI, Towing/Lifting, Bloodbags, Strip Clothing?

No BE Kicking etc?

Would love to get a working pack similar back so I can upload and test on a server I just got setup,  test it and then start working on some of the things I want to add to the trader cities.

tumblr_mg90lu86TT1qecmc4o1_400.jpg

Thanks Nox. 

- For BE : I deactivated all :p cause i don't check anything on my test server

- For scripts tested AI, Towing/Lifting, Bloodbags, Strip Clothing?

Towinf  Lifting, Blood, Strip don't Know if it work BUT :)

I see your Custom folder BUT Nothing in Ini.sqf or description.ext found to activated it :s

If you wanted

----> i can give you my MP Mission

With :

- R3F Logistic Done 

- R3F realism

- Sarge Done (You juste need to put a skin and Weapon for bandits)

- See a Devilcastle.sqf and in init.sqf ---> [] ExecVM "devilscastle.sqf"; // to run devilcastle.sqf script (I thing you need to do the same with your custom folder)

- New map (Maybe you miss some PBO Building, but i think it work)

- 4 Faction Activated (Now you can Connect in Blu, Red, Ins, CIV

You wanted it ?

;) you welcome

I hate DayZ community who doesn't share anything, ...... When i found a good community, i'll share all i can (i don't know if it clear :p )

Have a good night (In France it's 11:32 PM ^^)

See You tomorrow

Well Nox.. You have no idea how much you helped me :D

Once again awesome.

Strip clothing works fine with the only problem is taking female cloths results in a default male model showing up rather than a female.

I will soon fix this hopefully with some simple code to exclude male and female default survivor skins and an if statement to detect a female model to replace with default female.

Self Transfusions works fine with the settings at 15seconds use, 5min reuse and 10% chance of infection. Also has a timer countdown if you attempt again and cannot do in combat.

Krixis did well on this however may add a variable to need a hunting knife.

Refuel works well at only the trader villages for now. (Soon to tie in an item that's needed and it takes it when starting to refuel, I.E 10oz Copper or even cheaper.

Only thing I am yet to concur is the AI and the R3F..

I replaced your included R3F pack as I didnt need to Arty Section with my own custom pack with the arma2_CO_objects.sqf file modified to only use the current epoch car list.

This was tailored once again to only allow certain towing, lifting, cargo and carrying classes.

And the Ai I only changed some of the config tailored to have different models, weapons and items once again specific to default epoch.

I noticed when I replaced the default with the included server_cleanup.fsm the mission repacked and uploaded would not load and I would get "Something went wrong disconnect and try again!" all the time..

When i reverted to the default dayz_server.bpo the mission loaded fine however but once again no R3F noticeable on vehicles with tow and cargo... and yet to see/hear AI shooting.

I will test more and get back once I have victory!

If anyone is keen I will then throw up a pack for server owners to employ and choose custom features and a guide on how to install and config how they wish once I am done.

hello

for R3F ARTI, you can jsut disable it

---> DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\R3F_ARTY_disable_enable.sqf

I've disable it

When your server Start for the first time you need to wait 90s before your login

- If you get Something wrong a your first login, retry it, if  trouble is persistant ..... :( i can help you again this evening

- If you want to try your own server, install it on your private computer. A do this to debug my dedicated :)

If you need more help i can help you again without problem

Regards .

Hey Bungle - have you come across any crash errors related to SARGE AI? I've assigned various skins to bandits (all Epoch skins) and aside from the default bandit ones, most cause random crashes (Arma client crash) when a player either approaches the dead bandit's corpse or interacts with it.

I am yet to find an AI on my test server.. 

I am not sure if its setup correctly.

These are the skins I went with, not sure if you have done something similar:

// military AI
SAR_leader_sold_list = ["Rocket_DZ"]; // classes of the leader
SAR_sniper_sold_list = ["Sniper1_DZ","CZ_Soldier_Sniper_EP1_DZ"]; // classes of the snipers 
SAR_soldier_sold_list = ["Soldier1_DZ","Camo1_DZ","FR_OHara_DZ","FR_Rodriguez_DZ","Graves Light DZ"]; // classes of the riflemen 

// bandit AI
SAR_leader_band_list = ["GUE_Commander_DZ"]; // classes of the leader 
SAR_sniper_band_list = ["GUE_Soldier_Sniper_DZ"]; // classes of the bandit snipers 
SAR_soldier_band_list = ["GUE_Soldier_MG_DZ","GUE_Soldier_Crew_DZ","GUE_Soldier_CO_DZ","GUE_Soldier_2_DZ","Ins_Soldier_GL_DZ","BanditW1_DZ","BanditW2_DZ"]; // classes of the riflemen 

// survivor AI
SAR_leader_surv_list = ["Survivor3_DZ"]; // classes of the leader
SAR_sniper_surv_list = ["Pilot_EP1_DZ"]; // classes of the snipers (Now Support no snipers)
SAR_soldier_surv_list = ["Survivor2_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ","Haris_Press_EP1_DZ","SurvivorW3_DZ","Skin_SurvivorWdesert_DZ","RU_Policeman_DZ"]; // classes of the Bambies (Pistols only)

I am yet to find an AI on my test server.. 

I am not sure if its setup correctly.

These are the skins I went with, not sure if you have done something similar:

I've added many skins for each group type. The ones that cause crashing are the skins which have a full headmask or any kind of facemask. Crash doesn't happen every time but it happens enough to my players that I've removed most of the new skins :(

Though, I do have the rest of the skins in there:

// military AI
SAR_leader_sold_list = ["Camo1_DZ","CZ_Special_Forces_GL_DES_EP1_DZ","Drake_Light_DZ","FR_OHara_DZ","FR_Rodriguez_DZ","Graves_Light_DZ","GUE_Commander_DZ","Rocket_DZ","Soldier_Sniper_PMC_DZ","Soldier1_DZ"]; // the potential classes of the leader of a soldier group
SAR_sniper_sold_list = ["Camo1_DZ","CZ_Special_Forces_GL_DES_EP1_DZ","Drake_Light_DZ","FR_OHara_DZ","FR_Rodriguez_DZ","Graves_Light_DZ","GUE_Commander_DZ","Rocket_DZ","Soldier_Sniper_PMC_DZ","Soldier1_DZ"]; // the potential classes of the snipers of a soldier group
SAR_soldier_sold_list = ["Camo1_DZ","CZ_Special_Forces_GL_DES_EP1_DZ","Drake_Light_DZ","FR_OHara_DZ","FR_Rodriguez_DZ","Graves_Light_DZ","GUE_Commander_DZ","Rocket_DZ","Soldier_Sniper_PMC_DZ","Soldier1_DZ"]; // the potential classes of the riflemen of a soldier group

// bandit AI
SAR_leader_band_list = ["Bandit1_DZ","Bandit2_DZ","BanditW1_DZ","Sniper1_DZ","TK_INS_Warlord_EP1_DZ"]; // the potential classes of the leader of a bandit group
SAR_sniper_band_list = ["Bandit1_DZ","Bandit2_DZ","BanditW1_DZ","Sniper1_DZ","TK_INS_Warlord_EP1_DZ"]; // the potential classes of the snipers of a bandit group
SAR_soldier_band_list = ["Bandit1_DZ","Bandit2_DZ","BanditW1_DZ","Sniper1_DZ","TK_INS_Warlord_EP1_DZ"]; // the potential classes of the bandit of a soldier group

// survivor AI
SAR_leader_surv_list = ["Functionary1_EP1_DZ","Haris_Press_EP1_DZ","Pilot_EP1_DZ","Priest_DZ","Rocker1_DZ","Rocker2_DZ","Rocker3_DZ","Rocker4_DZ","RU_Policeman_DZ","Soldier_Bodyguard_AA12_PMC_DZ","Soldier_TL_PMC_DZ","Survivor2_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ","SurvivorW3_DZ","SurvivorWcombat_DZ","SurvivorWdesert_DZ","SurvivorWpink_DZ","SurvivorWurban_DZ"]; // the potential classes of the leaders of a survivor group
SAR_sniper_surv_list = ["Functionary1_EP1_DZ","Haris_Press_EP1_DZ","Pilot_EP1_DZ","Priest_DZ","Rocker1_DZ","Rocker2_DZ","Rocker3_DZ","Rocker4_DZ","RU_Policeman_DZ","Soldier_Bodyguard_AA12_PMC_DZ","Soldier_TL_PMC_DZ","Survivor2_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ","SurvivorW3_DZ","SurvivorWcombat_DZ","SurvivorWdesert_DZ","SurvivorWpink_DZ","SurvivorWurban_DZ"]; // the potential classes of the snipers of a survivor group
SAR_soldier_surv_list = ["Functionary1_EP1_DZ","Haris_Press_EP1_DZ","Pilot_EP1_DZ","Priest_DZ","Rocker1_DZ","Rocker2_DZ","Rocker3_DZ","Rocker4_DZ","RU_Policeman_DZ","Soldier_Bodyguard_AA12_PMC_DZ","Soldier_TL_PMC_DZ","Survivor2_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ","SurvivorW3_DZ","SurvivorWcombat_DZ","SurvivorWdesert_DZ","SurvivorWpink_DZ","SurvivorWurban_DZ"]; // the potential classes of the riflemen of a soldier group

then i've kick all soldier and survivor IA

cause there is a bug, like you can roand over us and take us gear without humanity drop and any resistance :(

lot of survivor on my serveur road on it to take gear without problem.

Now whit only bandit, ..... they scary :p