Dynamic Weather and Heli crashes

rhammer2003

Question

Hello all,

Well I have searched and read every forum post on how to get the dynamic weather and the heli crashes working correctly in Dayz Epoch 1.0.2.4 and I still can not get it to work.

I have added the dynamic weather to my custome folder and added it to the compiles.sqf and it still does not change, I have even edited all the items in the dynamic weather script and nothing I do makes it work at all.

the other issue I am having is I can not get the  heli spawn to work correctly either, I have even enabled oldhelicrash and set my timer to every 10 minutes for a crash, so far in a 6 hour day I have had 1 crash.

has anyone got these items working? if so would you mind sharing your knowlege or scripts for these?

Thanks

8 answers to this question

Update,

I removed the refernce from the antihack tools to the weather and now my dynamic weather works fine, now I am haveing a problem with my heli crashes yet. I have the epoch events item in my Init file yet and I have oldHeliCrash=true in my server monitor but I am still not getting more than 1 or 2 crashes.

Anyone have any ideas

Hi, im having the same problem getting heli crash's to spawn, im not even sure if i should have old heli crash set to true or false. At the moment its set to false and i have them set to spawn 1 every 20-30 minutes, but i only ever see 1 spawn in during each 3 hour restart. Could you share how you managed to fix this please?

Hello JohnMac,

I got mine working by useing the Epoch Events, there is a link in the events section on this sight. basically I set mine to 1 crash every 15 minutes and it works great, I never could get it to work riht using the old heli crash section so turn it off and use the events. works like a charm! I get 32 per sever uptime.