[Discussion] - Custom Server Pack

Bungle

Hi Guys,

This pack is almost there and getting this space ready and some information prepared for what I have in store to gauge audience and feedback.

Each server owner is different with a different level of scripting or editing knowledge I get this.

Some have the urge to learn and expand, others just want to add stuff to their servers they like and not take hours trying and failing to do so..

I would like to target all audiences here with a custom pack that will be open source as everything inside is open source.

This that will allow server owners to easily install, modify and selectively turn extra scripts on or off specific scripts they enjoy.

Disclaimer: These extras are not employed by the default epoch for a reason and features like this may or may not be included in any future release.

If the Epoch team releases a feature in parallel to this they will be removed from my pack. However I like these features and hope to share them with you all.

The extras will all be turned on and off via the one file. Your main init.sqf (This is where the magic happens in Dayz on the Server Side)

As an example here is a taste of whats to come. Right Side after the // comment code is what they are...

// Bungle's List of Added Extras
// Strip Clothes and Self Blood Trasnfusions are enabled/disabled via custom compiles on Lines 42/43
// Add or Remove Comment at the START of each line below to enable or disable

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "addons\UPSMON\scripts\Init_UPSMON.sqf";		// UPSMON (Needed for Sarge)
call compile preprocessfile "addons\SHK_pos\shk_pos_init.sqf";				// SHK (Needed for Sarge)
[] ExecVM "addons\SARGE\SAR_AI_init.sqf";						// SARGE AI - Roaming AI Survivor, Military and Bandit Groups
[] ExecVM "custom\kh_actions.sqf";							// Refuel Script - At Villages Only, Can add more classes for more Locations.
[] ExecVM "custom\villages.sqf";							// Epoch Trader Villages by Bungle.
[] ExecVM "custom\buildings.sqf";							// Custom Map Updates by Bungle.
[] ExecVM "custom\raceday.sqf";								// Custom Coastal Racetrack by Bungle.
[] ExecVM "custom\Fightyard.sqf";							// Custom Fightyard by Bungle.
[] ExecVM "custom\devilscastle.sqf";							// Devils Castle Base by AVendettaForYou.
[] ExecVM "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\init.sqf";							// R3F Logistics Only - No Arty, Limited Towing/Lifting/Cargo.

// POI Chernarus - By Team BBC

[] ExecVM "custom\Barrage_Dan_BBC.sqf";							// Topolka Dam Military Base
[] ExecVM "custom\BlackLac_Dan_BBC.sqf";						// Black Lake Miltary Base
[] ExecVM "custom\bois1_Dan_BBC.sqf";							// Hidden Killers Ranch
[] ExecVM "custom\AirstripBaseUS.sqf";							// North East Airfield Base
[] ExecVM "custom\LieuxditPenduAto.sqf";						// Wreck Sites

// Taylor's Added Extras

// Dance At FirePlace! Enabled by Default as its FUN! Silly but Fun!
// Disable/Enable in dayz_code\compile\fn_selfActions.sqf 
// Just remove/add the stars/asterisk at line 567 and line 577 i.e //*///
// Studybody Fix - Now will show the Dead Persons - Name, Kills, Days Alive and Humanity.
// This version has Base Building 1.2 by Daimyo21 With improvements 0.1 by kikyou2 turned on by default. 
// Base Building Cannot be turned off without changing mission pack.
// Add or Remove Comment at the START of each line below to enable or disable

[] ExecVM "BTK\Cargo Drop\Start.sqf"; 							// BTK Cargo Drop - Load Cars into Choppers and Eject With Parachutes and Smoke.

// Enjoy

All of these scripts are added inside the missions and server BPO's with a Battleye folder to match to stop kicks for allowable actions.

Some of the scripts also are redirected some client extensions to the embedded server versions. These are on lines 42/43 as mentioned in the comments as they need to be called early.

For reference: Anything after a // Will be a commented Line.

If players wish to add more to this list let me know and I can look at ways to have them embedded also for owners to employ if they so choose.

They will need to be server side addons/scripts as I will not be changing anything client side to make to need for new downloads other than a large mission file.

Hint: If you are looking to add only one or 2 of the options and want a smaller mission file download at first join. Delete the un-used scripts and delete the lines to add/remove them.

Files coming soon guys once I test more and make sure there are no bugs.

Cheers,

Mr B

If anyone has a test server only and wishes to test this please let me know. 

I am still getting some kick restrictions from BE and would prefer not to retard it completely if I can/turn it off and ween out directly the issues via the RTP and log files.

I am also yet to come across a AI pack so need to find them and make sure they are loading in with their skins, weapons and drops. If I cant find one I may need some help with my cleanup fsm or even the init.sqf...

I am also looking to migrate in animated Plane/Heli Crashes dropping care packages, perhaps Base Building 1.2 if it has its purposes with updates coming and some more if people are interested in assisting.

I would be more than happy to put this all on github so we can share and create this pack further to have a stable build for server owners.

Thanks Lycosto,

Yeah It seems to be liked by the public as something for now.

I do like the idea but its there with Epoch Currently they just need room to develop on the object classes and properties for locking/unlocking as well as overall ownership.

I will look for when the guys get a working pack going and add it in with hopefully options the same as I have others. This way if you don't like it, don't use it is the flavor of the day.

Once Epoch fully blooms with their crafting building and home ownership options I will probably remove it to be fair, unless they continue to work and develop in parallel.. never know.

Well in testing this, still didn't spot a AI - Wasted playing for long. And also noticed that my options for tow and cargo didn't come up from R3F.

If anyone has a working copy of Sarge AI and R3F Logistics and wants to assist me in adding in my custom extras to the cfg files I would be eternal grateful as then I can release a 1.0 "Working Pack"

Disclaimer: Still need to test with BE and all its kickyness for script restrictions and then remove those issues. IF I cant fix it and need to remove/retard to many parts of battle eye will look to include a custom open-source anti-hax.

Tay Tay (A bit of awesome) has been kind enough to add in the base building with the changes he has made so far for us all to add in if you should choose. Enabled/Disabled a bit differently but will create a short guide on how to.  B)

Soon others will be added as well so pop back for the first release and then more updated ones to come in the future.

Only customize the the configs for default Skins, Weapons and Item Drops for now...

Skins:

//
// type of soldier lists, only allowed DayZ classes listed. adjust if you run rmod or another map that allows different classes
//
// IMPORTANT: The leader types must be different to each other! So you need 3 different leader types here!

// military AI
SAR_leader_sold_list = ["Rocket_DZ"]; // the potential classes of the leader of a soldier group
SAR_sniper_sold_list = ["Sniper1_DZ","CZ_Soldier_Sniper_EP1_DZ"]; // the potential classes of the snipers of a soldier group
SAR_soldier_sold_list = ["Soldier1_DZ","Camo1_DZ","FR_OHara_DZ","FR_Rodriguez_DZ","Graves Light DZ"]; // the potential classes of the riflemen of a soldier group

// bandit AI
SAR_leader_band_list = ["GUE_Commander_DZ"]; // the potential classes of the leader of a bandit group
SAR_sniper_band_list = ["GUE_Soldier_Sniper_DZ"]; // classes of the snipers
SAR_soldier_band_list = ["GUE_Soldier_MG_DZ","GUE_Soldier_Crew_DZ","GUE_Soldier_CO_DZ","GUE_Soldier_2_DZ","Ins_Soldier_GL_DZ","BanditW1_DZ","BanditW2_DZ"]; // classes of the riflemen 

// survivor AI
SAR_leader_surv_list = ["Survivor3_DZ"]; // the potential classes of the leaders of a survivor group
SAR_sniper_surv_list = ["Pilot_EP1_DZ"]; // the potential classes of the snipers of a survivor group
SAR_soldier_surv_list = ["Survivor2_DZ","SurvivorW2_DZ","Haris_Press_EP1_DZ","SurvivorW3_DZ","Skin_SurvivorWdesert_DZ","RU_Policeman_DZ"]; // classes of the riflemen

And Weapons/Drops:

// ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Weapon & Item Loadout
// ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

// a general note: you CAN use either rifles OR pistols. Do not use both. AI will get stuck after switching weapons.

// military

// potential weapon list for leaders
SAR_sold_leader_weapon_list = ["M4A3_CCO_EP1","M8_carbine","m8_compact","G36C_camo","G36A_camo","Mk_48_DZ"];
SAR_sold_leader_pistol_list = [];   

// potential item list for leaders -> Item / Chance 1 - 100
SAR_sold_leader_items = [["ItemWaterbottle",20],["ItemBandage",75],["FoodMRE",60],["ItemWaterbottleUnfilled",60],["ItemMorphine",60],["ItemPainkiller",60],["ItemHeatPack",60],["bulk_ItemEtool",1]];
SAR_sold_leader_tools =  [["ItemMap",80],["ItemCompass",50],["ItemKnife",50],["ItemFlashlightRed",50],["Binocular_Vector",5],["NVGoggles",5],["ItemEtool",5],["ItemEtool",5],["ItemWatch",100],["ItemRadio",100],["ItemGPS",5]];

//potential weapon list for riflemen
SAR_sold_rifleman_weapon_list = [];
SAR_sold_rifleman_pistol_list = ["glock17_EP1","M9","UZI_EP1"];    

// potential item list for riflemen
SAR_sold_rifleman_items = [["ItemWaterbottle",20],["ItemBandage",75],["FoodMRE",60],["HandChemGreen",60],["ItemSandbag",5],["ItemTrashRazor",60],["HandRoadFlare",60],["ItemWaterbottleUnfilled",60]];
SAR_sold_rifleman_tools = [["ItemToolbox",50],["ItemCompass",30],["ItemWatch",100],["ItemEtool",5],["ItemKnife",50],["ItemMatchbox",50]];

//potential weapon list for snipers
SAR_sold_sniper_weapon_list = ["M24","SVD_CAMO","SVD_des_EP1","m8_sharpshooter"];
SAR_sold_sniper_pistol_list = [];   

// potential item list for snipers
SAR_sold_sniper_items = [["ItemWaterbottle",20],["ItemBandage",75],["FoodMRE",60],["ItemWaterbottleUnfilled",60],["ItemMorphine",60],["ItemPainkiller",60],["ItemHeatPack",70]];
SAR_sold_sniper_tools = [["ItemMap",50],["ItemCompass",100],["ItemKnife",60],["ItemWatch",100],["Binocular_Vector",5]];

//
// survivors
//

SAR_surv_leader_weapon_list = ["M4A1","M16A4_ACG","G36C","FN_FAL","FN_FAL_ANPVS4"];
SAR_surv_leader_pistol_list = [];   

SAR_surv_leader_items = [["ItemSodaCoke",75],["ItemBandage",75],["FoodCanBakedBeans",60],["ItemAntibiotic",20],["ItemSodaMdew",10],["HandChemBlue",60],["bulk_ItemGPS",1]];
SAR_surv_leader_tools =  [["ItemMap",50],["ItemCompass",60],["Binocular_Vector",5],["NVGoggles",5],["ItemGPS",10]["ItemRadio",100],["ItemWatch",100]];

SAR_surv_rifleman_weapon_list = [];
SAR_surv_rifleman_pistol_list = ["Colt1911","revolver_EP1","Makarov"];    

SAR_surv_rifleman_items = [["ItemSodaCoke",75],["ItemBandage",75],["FoodCanSardines",30],["ItemAntibiotic",5],["ItemBloodbag",5],["ItemPainkiller",10],["ItemTent",5]];
SAR_surv_rifleman_tools = [["ItemMap",50],["ItemCompass",30],["ItemWatch",100]];

SAR_surv_sniper_weapon_list = [];
SAR_surv_sniper_pistol_list = ["glock17_EP1","M9"];   

SAR_surv_sniper_items = [["ItemSodaCoke",75],["ItemBandage",75],["FoodCanPasta",60],["ItemCanvas",5],["ItemBurlap",1]];
SAR_surv_sniper_tools = [["ItemMap",50],["ItemCompass",30],["ItemWatch",100]];

//
// bandits
//

SAR_band_leader_weapon_list = ["Sa58V_RCO_EP1","AKS_74_kobra","AKS_GOLD","Sa58V_CCO_EP1"];
SAR_band_leader_pistol_list = [];   

SAR_band_leader_items = [["ItemWaterbottle",20],["ItemBandage",75],["ItemSeaBassCooked",60],["ItemSodaXdrink",5],["SmokeShellRed",60],["bulk_NVGoggles",1]];
SAR_band_leader_tools =  [["ItemMap",100],["ItemKnife",60],["Binocular_Vector",10],["NVGoggles",5],["ItemKeyKit",80],["ItemWatch",100],["ItemMachete",30],["ItemRadio",30]];

SAR_band_rifleman_weapon_list = [];
SAR_band_rifleman_pistol_list = ["MakarovSD","revolver_gold_EP1","revolver_EP1","Colt1911"];    

SAR_band_rifleman_items = [["ItemSodaCoke",75],["ItemBandage",75],["FoodmuttonCooked",60],["ItemBurlap",1],["ItemTankTrap",5]];
SAR_band_rifleman_tools = [["ItemWatch",100],["ItemCrowbar",30],["ItemMatchbox",50],["ItemKnife",60]];

SAR_band_sniper_weapon_list = ["M24_des_EP1","Huntingrifle"];
SAR_band_sniper_pistol_list = [];   

SAR_band_sniper_items = [["ItemSodaCoke",75],["ItemBandage",75],["FoodchickenCooked",60],["PipeBomb",1]];
SAR_band_sniper_tools = [["ItemMap",10],["ItemCompass",50],["Binocular_Vector",5],["Binocular",10]["ItemFlashlight",20],["ItemWatch",100],["ItemMatchbox",50],["ItemKnife",60]];

My Sarge Config File: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nrsrozkjd02wov3/SAR_config.sqf

If you can get this working with these customization awesome, then I need to find one, kill one and then take their loot and clothes to see if that works.

I will then also create a guide for adding more/removing/modifying stuff from the Lists above for changing the AI the way they want the AI.

Thanks Vox.

yop Just in case

I'm mod my Sarge like you

comment Soldier and Survivor 

only Bandit

New Skin pack Paranoid

New Weapon Pack Don't reminde

then all it's work.

I think your script work fine :p

One More :)

On my Bandit you can received Gold, Silver, and copper.

Weapon that doens't buy or found

ANd DogTag to sell it to the trader :)

Now the hunt is open :)

---> See to make a leveling of Bandit Killer

Lol Sorry Nox, Its late and I am tired/Drunkish from Bday..

I am happy to add/suggest customization that will work with the default epoch client files. Was going to add in Gold, Silver and Copper on them soon once I work out correct values and % to drop.

Anything else/other I could have as a 2nd pack with client side extras for those that want to host/distribute the new addins for their clients.

Cheers for all the help.

Well the list forever grows.. See the OP for the new preview list.

More testing and soon as I am happy with the Mission, Server and BE Files I will be releasing two versions.

One with Base building on. One with it off.

You will need to download each and use the one you wish to employ.

The rest of the addins so far will be added to each version respectfully and should be enable/disable in each version.

A Big thanks to everyone that has helped so far. You know who you are.

Files coming very soon guys stay tuned.

I will away over the weekend unfortunately but I will look to have this up and running asap with as many extras as I can.

If we cannot fit all into a stable release I will reduce out the issues and release whats left, continuing to work to get the best pack we can for you to use.

Thanks to everyone who has helped me so far in getting this together. 

Cheers,

Bungle

Well more progress has been made working with Ricardo from Lost.

Mission is running fine now with the exception of R3F Menu still a no show and AI yet to be found.

Changes that need to be fixed before release is the above and updates to the Base Building.

I have modded BattEye which I will include to not kick with extra scripts running. (Seems to be working well)

If anyone has managed to get R3F and AI running with a modified package (AI Invent/Skins and R3F config listing) please let me know.

I will then release the package that is working now a guide on how to install and config and look to future updates.

Once again Big thanks to everyone so far that has offered their assistance, I will be sure to name all in the credits.

Yop Bungle 

Here : [] ExecVM "custom\AirstripBaseUS.sqf";

Replace by : [] ExecVM "custom\Airtrip_Camp.sqf";

We move it cause it's on the way for the plane ... (i think it's a really bad sentence in english ^^' sorry)

While I cannot do what you both do. (Wonderful additions BTW). I can assist on adding a server for you all to play with. However I will not be giving out the RDP access. (no my server to give that kind of access) 

If your still interested, Fine me on our Team speak (ts.survivaloperations.net) 

Falcon911

Sorry guys, I have been really busy of late with some RL stuff.

I will release what I have so far however its far from complete with a couple of things still not working.

I will do my best to update this as soon as I can with a complete working pack.

Disclaimer: This pack is built for Chernarus Only currently. I will be looking at expanding it to support all maps asap.
Be sure to backup your default mission and BE prior to deploying these files (Just in case)

I will not take responsibility for any lost data, however this pack will not change anything in the database.

Download here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zgimhmq2bzophw8/Mission%20Files%20Newest.zip

To Install:

Simply extract the pack, and then replace your MP Mission folder contents and Battleye folder.

Only changes that may need to be made is your DayZ Instance ID.

To Modify:

Base building is on as a default, Looking at ways to make it a enable/disable function.

Self Blood Transfusions and Strip Clothes can be removed by changes to the fn_selfActions.sqf script. (Will explain in more detail soon)

The rest should be able to be disabled via the init.sqf by adding or removing a // at the start of each row.

Once again a massive thank you to everyone who has assisted me in setting this up.

And I hope you all enjoy it.

Well fixed Sarge AI, was a slight programming error.. missing [  :angry:

However I am having issues with BE and Scripts #126.. anyone have a fix for this. Tried the one from opendayz about !respawn, on line 133 but yeah .. that whole line was "1" as well, and cant find the line responsible for this kick.

Last thing(s) then is towing and then the BB updated with latest lists and a dayz_server.bpo attachment for cleanup and deployment and Wallah we have a custom pack 1.0 for the people to enjoy.

From there I will setup a Github for this pack so active members from here can contribute what they wish to upgrade it. Lots more I would like to add personally, just finding the time.

Well fixed Sarge AI, was a slight programming error.. missing [  :angry:

However I am having issues with BE and Scripts #126.. anyone have a fix for this. Tried the one from opendayz about !respawn, on line 133 but yeah .. that whole line was "1" as well, and cant find the line responsible for this kick.

Last thing(s) then is towing and then the BB updated with latest lists and a dayz_server.bpo attachment for cleanup and deployment and Wallah we have a custom pack 1.0 for the people to enjoy.

From there I will setup a Github for this pack so active members from here can contribute what they wish to upgrade it. Lots more I would like to add personally, just finding the time.

I use notepad++ for editing the sqm and sqf and other files of the like. I have it set to show characters in red when there are no matching brackets or semicolons. Helps a lot. :P