Auto Refueling on PANTHERA

jordanlund54

Question

I really need some help with auto refueling on dayz panthera island. I know the class name of the gas station but for the life of me cannot figure out why the auto refueling will not work when I add the script. Can someone please help me or give me a script that I can copy and paste into my server. Ive been trying for 2 weeks and so far I can't get it to work.

3 answers to this question

i figured it out some on my own. i had set up auto refuel on a chern server and was able to copy alot of scripts over to my panthera server. its all epoch but the scripts should be the same. First off.http://opendayz.net/threads/dayz-chenarus-auto-refuel-all-stations.7056/page-4#post-13533 Sevens Auto Refuel. it worked following the instructions for my chern server now you have a small step ahead of me in that you already have the fuel station name. it took me hours to find it. but

in:

kh_actions.sqf i changed "Land_A_FuelStation_Feed"

_currentVehicle = vehicle player;
        _isNearFeed = count ((position _currentVehicle) nearObjects ["Land_A_FuelStation_Feed", 10]) > 0;

to:

_currentVehicle = vehicle player;
        _isNearFeed = count ((position _currentVehicle) nearObjects ["Land_benzina_schnell", 10]) > 0;

and in kh_vehicle_refuel.sqf:

if (!ib_refueling_in_progress) then
{
    _isNearFeed = count ((position _caller) nearObjects ["Land_A_FuelStation_Feed", 10]) > 0;

to

if (!ib_refueling_in_progress) then
{
    _isNearFeed = count ((position _caller) nearObjects ["Land_benzina_schnell", 10]) > 0;

which worked for me. however im sure that my players cannot use a fuel pump, or any of the other fuel stations that are on the map. and im not sure how to add the other fuel stations found on panthera to my scripts. so thats where i could use help.

hope this helpes you some

so other than the possible issue with the fuel pump that players can find it, you dont really need the other ones as the schnell stations are everywhere