free anti-hack for epoch 1.0.2.5 ???

Ghosty

Question

15 answers to this question

MGT >3 Thanks buddy

What do I have to change to fix the killed by hacker?

This is a "rough and ready" way round it.

If you really want to spawn vehicles using this tool (note on my edit they're not put into database so are only until the server restarts) edit your server_cleanup.fsm in your dayz_server.pbo/system folder

Search for hacker and change this

"//Check for hackers" \n
 " {" \n
 "	if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (isPlayer _x)  && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle)) then {" \n
 "		diag_log (""CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER "" + (name _x) + "" "" + str(_x) + "" IN "" + (typeOf vehicle _x));" \n
 "		(vehicle _x) setDamage 1;" \n
 "		_x setDamage 1;" \n

to this

"//Check for hackers" \n
" {" \n
"    if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in _safety) && (isPlayer _x) && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle)) then {" \n
"        diag_log (""CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER "" + (name _x) + "" "" + str(_x) + "" IN "" + (typeOf vehicle _x));" \n
"        (vehicle _x) setDamage 0;" \n
"        _x setDamage 0;" \n

The anti hack should alert you if someone tries to join with a script tool loaded anyway but if you suspect a non admin of spawning something in check your .rpt log for CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER with their name and type of vehicle.

Thx works perfectly :D

Just another quick question, does the Anti TP bypass actually work in the script or do we still have to manually disable the Anti TP in the player_spawn_2.sqf?

No, but don't touch player spawn 2, just add this line in your mission file init.sqf in the // DayZ Epoch config section

DZE_teleport = [1000,2000,500,20000,20000];

That will allow you (and any hackers) to teleport as much as you like

Thank you for easy to explain. :)

Was installed on the server(epoch 1.0.2.5), I guess. very well.

But, Knew that. I can not build a building.

PageUp/PageDown key is not working.

What`s wrong? How do I fix this?

Install one of the things that I suspected.

http://dayzepoch.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1673-how-to-cpc-indestructible-bases/

and Phoenix's DayZ Admin Tools

i think it's here

[] spawn
	{
		"+_tlmrand18+" = false;
		while {"+_tlmrand18+"} do
		{
			_cMenuDefault = ["""",""RscMainMenu"",""RscMoveHigh"",""#WATCH"",""#WATCH0"",""RscWatchDir"",""RscWatchMoreDir"",""#GETIN"",""RscStatus"",""RscCallSupport"",""#ACTION"",""RscCombatMode"",""RscFormations"",""RscTeam"",""RscSelectTeam"",""RscReply"",""#CUSTOM_RADIO"",""RscRadio"",""RscGroupRootMenu""];
			if !(commandingMenu in _cMenuDefault) then {showCommandingMenu """";};
			_tempRemoveAction = player addAction ["""", """", [], 1, false, true, """", ""false""];
			_startRemove = _tempRemoveAction - 35;
			_endRemove = _tempRemoveAction + 50;
			for '_i' from _startRemove to _endRemove do
			{
				_dayzActions = (s_player_repairActions + r_player_actions2 + r_player_actions +
				[s_player_holderPickup,s_player_fillfuel5,s_player_fillfuel20,s_player_grabflare,s_player_removeflare,s_player_deleteBuild,s_player_forceSave,
				s_player_flipveh,s_player_fillfuel,s_player_dropflare,s_player_butcher,s_player_cook,
				s_player_boil,s_player_fireout,null,s_player_packtent,s_player_sleep,s_player_studybody,NORRN_dropAction]);
				if (!(_i in _dayzActions) and (_i > -1)) then {player removeAction _i};
			};
			player allowDamage true;
			sleep 1;
		};
	};
};