17 answers to this question

just get errors with navicat

Commits to DayZ-Epoch:master" type="application/atom+xml" />

</head>

<body class="logged_out page-blob windows vis-public env-production ">

<div class="wrapper">

<div
[Msg] Finished - Unsuccessfully

Ok...like TayTay, do i paste this to my sql and punch "go" or do I have to replace a file or just import it and let it do its thing?

sorry...kinda a noob question, but i havent  done much work with phpmyadmin (ST server)

Thanx

rac

I pasted it in the SQL-tab in phpmyadmin and hit "ok". That worked for me.

Before that I had to rename all the tables in the epoch.sql file like this: "character_data" to "Character_DATA" and "object_data" to "Object_DATA" and so on. I did it with Notepad++ (search then change all).

SUCCESS!!  Thanx  blindfisk, only one more question, when i open bliss thru php my admin, its showing that i have Traders_DATA AND traders_data, same for player, object , ect, is this somethin redundant that i can remove?....otherwise....my traders seem to be fixed.

OK, selected the redundant files and selected "drop" from the actions menu, cleaned up nicely.  hope everything works after restart.

Thanks again for your help blindfisk.

Hi,

Can I check, what's with the renaming? Doesn't this mess with the files, as I though SQL was case sensitive? - Meaning, don't the SQL queries the game makes use character_data, rather than character_DATA ?

Not saying this is wrong (not at all!) just wondering if I need to do this, and why?

If it's to create new tables instead of overwritie old ones or something, then do I need to copy over all my player data into character_data?

I pasted it in the SQL-tab in phpmyadmin and hit "ok". That worked for me.

Before that I had to rename all the tables in the epoch.sql file like this: "character_data" to "Character_DATA" and "object_data" to "Object_DATA" and so on. I did it with Notepad++ (search then change all).

I am not an SQL-expert. I just wanted to keep the buildings and vehicles that were there before I updated. I thought I'd change the table-names in the epoch.sql file to match the existing ones in my database to prevent duplicates and patch the existing data. Now Im actually not sure if that is working that way at all.

My tables looked like this:

Character_DATA
Object_DATA
Player_DATA
Player_LOGIN
Server_TRADERS
Trader_ITEMS
Trader_TIDS
Traders_DATA

Can some sql-pro enlighten me/us?

Thanks vbawol for the fix.

I've had the same problem as everyone else on my Dayz.ST server.

I stopped my server and used your sql file to update the tables. Pasted it in phpMyAdminand ran it.

But had the case sensitive problem where the new files were without the Capitals.

So it was still using the old tables.

I made a copy of the old Traders_DATA as Traders_DATAold then deleted the old file.

I copied the new traders_data file with the old files capitalization as so Traders_DATA .

When I restarted the server, all the Traders now work.

Woo Hoo

Thanks again

Sirocco