[Assistance] Custom Pack

Hi Guys,

As you know I and others have been collaborating some popular scripts and placing them in an updating pack for server owners to employ.

Whilst this is no easy task alone I/We are also looking for some more assistance.

Slowly the plan is to get a nice team together to run this pack in parallel with the Epoch Mod and also expand to all other maps available with the Mod.

If you feel you could be of assistance in:

Script Creation

Script Injection/Manipulation

Mission/Map Editing (Any Maps)

Graphics and Design (For new Custom Signs coming in soon)

Or even Serer Owners on 3rd Party hosts that are willing to assist with how-to's for your specific providers.

Please let me know here and I can give you TS, Skype and Email contact.

Also membership into the Github now setup for this purpose.

So far it seems to be very popular as it speeds up the process for current server owners and new owners to come.

Thanks to everyone so far for the support and also hope you enjoy the pack.

Cheers,

Bungle

Well if you host through a 3rd Party and not HFB 

You could create a quick guide on how to install if it different from the current(s)

Or if you're creative and have time to play with the In-game editor and the extras @Map has to offer you can create some bases on maps or trader villages. Content to explore... all sorts.

If your good with a Stylus or know your way around Photoshop you can help make some graphics for sign boards for villages. Think up names for the villages, or the People soon to populate them.

If your good with Scripting or wanting to learn we can teach each other AI Pathways for Patrols, or hunt for more additions that would suite the Epoch Environment.

Or just test and provide feedback or support for others that are having issues...

Its all good!

im with vilayer so can help with them. have been with dayz.st before also so may be able to help with them.

Im not very creative but have loads of time on my hands however if someone points me in the correct direction i dont mind tryin to make some towns etc.

photoshop im at basic levels so best leave that to somone else lol

I would love to learn to script, currently im just copy and pasting like a pro :)

test/feedback/support im all over :D

Whe @ arctex-network.com wil help you out. I am self a great coder in Arma and Arma 2. I have developt the sigclan server thats a custom map for 404wasteland. So if you need my help i can help you out. Tonight ill add you on my skype. And also whe have 4 dedi servers willing to help you oud.

Greets Mike