irishhnd

Question

13 answers to this question

You could set a static time to 2 Hours before dark in your hiveext.ini

[Time]
;Possible values: Local, Custom, Static
;You cannot use Static on OFFICIAL Hive, it will just revert to Local
Type = Static
;If using Custom type, offset from UTC in hours (can be negative as well)
;Offset = +3
;If using Static type (Hour value always the same on every server start), the value (0-24) to set the Hour to
Hour = 18

And have 4 Hour restarts?

That should start the server at 6pm and run till 10pm. Then Restart.

EDIT: Experiment with the times as 1800 Hours may not be right for the static date.

HFB servers is my host, and ok, I was looking in the direct Battle eye folder in the main directory. I have a LOT of Chernarus folders with Battleye folders inside, should I change the script in the HFBepochChernarusPrivate? or a different folder?

From the instructions for my custom pack.. I guess the same would apply for the Default Pack.

Step 8: Copy the contents of BattlEye into your HFBEpochChernarusPrivate > BattlEYE > folder (You may need to upload all additional .txt files if you are missing any in that folder)

To be fair this sort of stuff you should ask your provider for assistance if you are unsure..  You aren't just paying for the service but the support offered as well right?

Also if you're looking the push the entirety of a day into a 4 hour block I feel the only way is to look for an accelerated time script, as this destroys the immersion for dayz mostly I cannot for see the Epoch team creating a variable to do this.

im looking for something like this too cause ppl on my server want to play at night aswell :D using hfb servers too so guys any ideas how to do it without access to root ?:D